Research and Teaching Interests
1) Integrated Laboratories (CHEM 315/325/335/345)
2) Projects in Experimental Chemistry (CHEM 445)
I am particularly interested in developing new experiments to teach physical chemistry using a Hands-On Learning approach.
I am also interested in teaching the use of numerical models to simulate experimental data.
I offer RLE and summer projects to undergraduate students.
1) REMPI (Resonance-Enhanced Multi-Photon Ionisation) spectroscopy.
2) Development of new experiments that will use of numerical models to simulate experimental outcomes.
3) Development of new mass spectrometry and spectroscopy experiments.
Physical Chemistry (CHEM 205, Section 210, Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00-11:00 am)
CHEM 205 topics: